Social Media Keeps Customers Engaged
Ever hear this one? “People don’t do business with companies; they do business with people.” More specifically, they do business with people they know, like, and trust. It’s all about relationships. But developing relationships one customer at a time can be time intensive.
Consider social media…a tool that can increase your number of relationships exponentially.
With social media, you’re able to reveal the people behind your business:
- Susan in business development finds out what’s important to your customers through polls and surveys.
- Tom in engineering gives updates on products and services.
- Sylvia in HR posts job opportunities.
- Chris in public affairs invites customers to join your company in a community service project.
- Your CEO starts discussions on industry-related topics.
Social media is a tool that keeps customers engaged and lets them develop relationships with the people with whom they do business.
Facebook … LinkedIn … Twitter … Pinterest … Confused by all the social media platforms? Check out this easy-to-understand Guide to Social Media.
Today marks the historical inauguration of our country’s first African-American president.