Direct Mail Carries a Stamp of Success
Direct mail…a tried and true form of marketing. Yes, it’s been around for years, but it’s still popular and highly effective. Why?
- It’s narrowly targeted to your specific demographics.
- Mailers can be personalized with variable data.
- Mailer options are varied—postcards, brochures, catalogs, packages—whatever you can mail.
- Mailers are easy to create and send.
- Direct mail is familiar to customers and typically gets opened…especially “lumpy” mail.
- Direct mail provides an opportunity to make “follow-up” calls instead of cold calls.
- Marketing results are easily measured.
- Average customer response rate is 4.1%.
With direct mail as part of your marketing arsenal, you’re bound to hit your target.
Prefer to send a quick little message? Consider mobile marketing.
In an attempt to impress his language arts teacher with his extensive vocabulary, Jordan said, “Four children, two parents, and a dog comprise my family.”